Thursday 24 April 2008

Pay It Forward


I'm happy to announce that I have joined the PIF on another Ulla's blog. Here's how it works: I will make and send a handmade gift to the 3 first people who leave a comment to this post on the blog requesting to join the PIF exchange. I do not know what the gift will be yet, and it won't be sent this month, probably not next month, but it will be sent within 6 months and that's a promise. What you have to do in return, then, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

This PIF comes from Kviltstina via Ulla's fiber blog.


I have not finished any of my new sewings, so I'll show you something nice I have from my crafty ancestors: silk embroidery threads wrapped in handkerchiefs and gauze. I sometimes open the bundles and just enjoy the pretty sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi