Wednesday 6 February 2008

Adult toys

Look what I have bought:









My old vacuum cleaner stopped working and I needed a new one. For a while I borrowed the one I use at my father-in-law's home, but naturally I needed one of my own. I think this is the hottest new invention in the cleaning department. The Dyson doesn't use a bag for the dust, it shows the reward for my efforts in the see-through dust container. It also looks so funny I almost keep smiling when vacuuming. I think a man has invented this cleaner and has designed it to be interesting for men as well, very technical. It came with seven (7) different brushes and tools ;).


I just wanted to tell this before I go clean the living room.

2 comments:

  1. I have a dyson and I really don't like being able to see the dirt. Makes me feel inadequate as a housewife!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is obviously the question of the glass being half full or half empty: I feel very effective when I can see how much dirt I have cleaned away! With my old Miele I just couldn't tell the difference if I cleaned often enough.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi