Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas

This is the last Advent Calendar post. Thank you for following me through the 24 days of December until Christmas Eve.


Mr. K. brought this tiny tree from our back yard, as I only wanted a tree to place on a table. We decorated it last night, and then I opened the gifts brought by mail. Thank you sweet friends, you know who you are! The gifts warmed my heart. I will be on a holiday break for now but try to find some computer time too.

I wish all my readers a lovely Christmas time and a Happy New Year! Thank you for your visits and comments; let's make nice things together in the coming year.

EDIT Dec. 27th: The above post was supposed to come out on Saturday morning at 8. I'm sorry I didn't notice it as I have been on a break and also having power cuts and no internet at all yesterday.

10 comments:

  1. It is a lovely little tree and a nice post. It has been a wonderful adventure.
    Happy New Year to you and your Family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet tree. Enjoy your break and I wish you and very Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely living tree. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Ulla.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a lovely Christmas!
    Tiny trees are the best, I think!
    Have a nice holiday break with lots of 'Ulla time', if possible. xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet little tree. We used our Christmas Cactus as a tree this year. Our house is a mess with all the kitchen stuff "stored" all over the house... we didn't have a space for the tree. Check it out on my blog. It looked quite festive.
    I love the band you have on the pillow in this picture. Is it interchangeable for different seasons?
    Have a wonderful holiday break... see you when you get back.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks the same to you Ulla!!!
    I am so looking forward to a new year and more fun with my blogfriends ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you Ulla!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i only just noticed your post now on NYEve, have a happy, safe and healthy 2012. Your "rooster" flies high in a doorway here and is much admired, thankyou. May we continue to make and share in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi