Friday 23 December 2011

Sorry I'm late ...

... but I have been baking:


Can you smell cinnamon, ginger, allspice and cloves? Not yet?


Now? I added raisins, melted butter and sour milk. I baked two cakes. My sister P will take one along tomorrow when she drives to spend Christmas Eve with our mother.
It has been a very busy day, and I hope it will make tomorrow more peaceful. Don't rush, sit down for a moment and take some time for yourself. I'll be back tomorrow to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

7 comments:

  1. I can smell the spices. Beautiful cake and I'll just bet it tastes as delicious as it looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smells of all the spices. I could have bought a Maustekakku from the bazaar but I really, really wanted a Kardemumma kakku. If I have time, I will make my own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the smell. Too bad you are not coming this way.
    You remember too, to sit down, relax and have some time for yourself!
    Is Christobel still enjoying herself? Not too cold for her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Christmas Eve here and I have baked and sorted and extended the table for lunch tomorrow. ALL my family will be here .Yahoo!! Only 10n of us in the southern hemespher including the other Grandparents but we'll all be together.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cake looks delicious, i hope you had a wonderful day. much love, k.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet it smells as delicious as it looks. Merry Christmas Ulla. I hope you had a peaceful day with your loved ones.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can smell it all the way to the States, Ulla! What a gorgeous, and I'm sure, tasty cake! I hope you all had a wonderful Chrismtas - and a white one at that!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi