Thursday 30 June 2016

Stitching and sewing

The Splendid Sampler blocks sometimes take their time, like this one,


or allow an easier way of doing, like this fancy machine stitchery instead of doing it by hand.


Some blocks are easy and take very little time


compared to some others that require more.


This is my newest finished block, so I'm just a little behind schedule. 


The next block is tiny paper piecing again, not my favourite type.


My peonies before the big rain that filled them with water and they were bent all the way down.


3 comments:

  1. I love all those peony flowers. Your ric rac handle is a nice idea. Those little blocks are keeping you busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such pretty flowers..
    your SS blocks all look lovely.. I am not doing the PP block...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure it's a challenge to work with so many different techniques and you're probably learning some new skills in the process. I love the fancy machine stitchery design you did. All of your blocks look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for coming by! Kiitos käynnistä, voit kommentoida myös suomeksi